Saturday, December 27, 2008

u taught me 2

You never know what you’ve done for meWhat your faith in me Has done for my soulYou'll never know the gift you've given meI'll carry it with me yeah yeahThrough the days ahead I'll think of days beforeAnd you make me hope for something better and made me reach for something moreYou taught me to run you taught me to flyHelped me to free the me inside Helped me hear the music of my heart Helped me hear the music of my heartYou opened my eyesYou opened the door To something I've never known beforeAnd your love is the music of my heartYou were the one always on my side (always on my side)Always standin by (always standin by)Seein me throughYou were the song that always made me singI'm singin this for youEverywhere I go I think of where I've beenAnd of the one who knew me better that anyone ever will againYou taught me to run you taught me to flyHelped me to free the me inside Helped me hear the music of my heart Helped me hear the music of my heartYou opened my eyesYou opened the door To something I've never known beforeAnd your love is the music of my heartWhat you taught me only your love could ever teach meYou got through when could reach me beforeCause you always saw in me all the best that I could beIt was you who set me freeeeeee You taught me to run you taught me to flyHelped me to free the me inside Helped me hear the music of my heart Helped me hear the music of my heartYou taught me to run you taught me to flyHelped me to free the me inside Helped me hear the music of my heart Helped me hear the music of my heartYou opened my eyesYou opened the door To something I've never known beforeAnd your love is the music of my heartIs the music of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment