Saturday, December 27, 2008

Agains all odds(take a look at me now)-HOPE THS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO U

When I'm feeling blue, all I have to doIs take a look at you, then I'm not so blueWhen you're close to me, I can feel your heart beatI can hear you breathing in my earWouldn't you agree, baby you and me, we've got a groovy kind of loveAny time you want to, you can turn me on toAnything you want to, any time at allWhen I kiss your lips, ooh I start to shiverCan't control the quivering insideWouldn't you agree, baby you and me, we've got a groovy kind of love, oho(Solo)When I'm feeling blue, all I have to doIs take a look at you, then I'm not so blueWhen I'm in your arms, nothing seems to matterMy whole world could shatter, I don't care Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me, we've got a groovy kind of loveWe've got a groovy kind of love, we've got a groovy kind of loveOho, we've got a groovy kind of love

No comments:

Post a Comment