Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dont u forget abt me

Won't you come see about meI'll be alone, dancing --- you know it BabyTell me your troubles and doubtsGiving me everything inside and outLove's strange --- so real in the darkThink of the tender thingsThat we were working onSlow change may pull us apartWhen the light gets into your heart, Baby
Don't you forget about meDon't, don't, don't, don'tDon't you forget about meWill you stand above meLook my way, never love meRain keeps fallingRain keeps fallingDown, down, downWill you recognize meCall my name or walk on byRain keeps fallingRain keeps fallingDown, down, down Don't you try and pretendIt's my beginningWe'll win in the endI won't harm youOr touch your defensesVanity, insecurity
Don't you forget about meI'll be alone, dancing --- you know it, BabyGoing to take you apartI'll put us back together at heart, BabyDon't you forget about meDon't, don't, don't, don'tDon't you forget about me
As you walk on byWill you call my nameAs you walk on byWill you call my name When you walk away
Oh, will you walk awayWill walk awayOh, call my nameWill you call my name

No comments:

Post a Comment