Saturday, December 27, 2008

Think twice

Dont think I cant feel theres something wrongYouve been the sweetest part of my life so longI look in your eyes, theres a distant lightAnd you and I know therell be a storm tonightThis is getting seriousAre you thinking bout you or us(chorus)Dont say what youre about to sayLook back before you leave my lifeBe sure before you close that doorBefore you roll those diceBaby think twiceBaby think twice for the sake of our love, for the memoryFor the fire and the faith that was you and meBaby I know it aint easy when your soul cries out for a higher groundcoz when youre halfway up, youre always halfway downBut baby this is serious
Are you thinking bout you or us(repeat first chorus)(breakdown)Baby this is seriousAre you thinking bout you or usDont say what youre about to sayLook back before you leave my lifeBe sure before you close that doorBefore you roll those diceDont do what youre about to doMy everything depends on youAnd whatever it takes, Ill sacrificeBefore you roll those diceBaby think twice

No comments:

Post a Comment