Saturday, December 27, 2008

Someday i will understand

Verse 1:]Nothing seems to be the wayThat it used toEverything seems shallowGod give me truthIn meAnd tell me somebody is watchingOver meAnd that is all I'm praying is thatSomeday I will understandIn God's whole planAnd what he's done to meOh but maybeSomeday I will breatheAnd I'll finally seeI'll see it all in my baby[Verse 2:]Don't you run too fast my dearWhy don't you stop?Just stop and listen to your tearsThey're all you've gotIt's in youYou see somebody is watchingOver youAnd that is all I'm praying is thatSomeday you will understandIn God's whole planAnd what he does to youOh but maybeSomeday you will breatheAnd you'll finally seeYou'll see it all in your babyYou'll see it all in your babyNo momentWill be more trueThan the momentI look at youIt's in youYou see somebody is watchingOver youAnd that is all I'm praying is thatSomeday you will understandIn God's whole planAnd what he does to youOh but maybeSomeday you will breatheAnd you'll finally seeYou'll see it all in your babyYou'll see it all in your babyYou'll see it all in your babyYou'll see it all in your baby

No comments:

Post a Comment