Saturday, December 27, 2008

c u in my nite mares

[kanye west]I'm cold (yeah) i'm cold (yeah) i'm cold (yeah)
[lil wayne]I got the right to put up a fightBut not quite cause you cut off my lightBut my sight is better tonight and i mightSee you in my nightmare oh how did you get thereCause we were once a fairytaleBut this is fair well
[kanye west]I got my life and its my only oneI got the night i'm running from the sunSo goodnight i made it out the door x 4After tonight there will be no returnAfter tonight i'm taking off on the roadI'm taking off on the road
And that you knowTell every one that you knowThat i don't love you no moreAnd that's one thing that you knowThat you know...
Okay i'm back up on my grindYou do you and i'm just gone do mineYou do you cause i'm just gone be fineOkay i got you out my mindThe night is young the drinks is coldThe stars is out i'm ready to goYou always thought i was always wrongWell know you know...Tell everybody everybody that you know!!Tell everybody that you knowThat i don't love you no moreAnd that's one thing that you knowThat you know
[lil wayne]I got the right to put up a fightBut not quite cause you cut off my lightBut my sight is better tonight and i mightSee you in my nightmare oh but how did you get thereCause we were once a fairytaleBut this is fair well
Baby girl i'm finishedI thought we were committedI thought we were cementedHow i thought we meant itNow we just forgettingNow we just resentingThe clouds in my visionLook how high i be gettingAnd it`s all because of youGirl we throughYou think your xxxx don`t stink but you are mrs. p-uAnd i don`t see you with me no moreNow tell everybody that you knowThat you know!
[kanye west]That you knowTell everybody that you knowThat i don`t love you no moreAnd that`s one thing that you knowThat you knowThat you knowTell everyone that you knowThat i don`t love you no moreAnd that`s one thing that you knowThat you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment