Saturday, February 28, 2009

WHENEVER YOU CALL (Mariah Carey)

Love wandered inside Stronger than you Stronger than I And now that it has begun We cannot turn back We can only turn into one
I won�t ever be too far away to feel you And I won�t hesitate at all Whenever you call And I�ll always remember The part of you so tender I�ll be the one to catch your fall Whenever you call
And I�m truly inspired Finding my soul There in your eyes And you Have opened my heart And lifted me inside By showing me yourself Undisguised
And I won�t ever be too far away to feel you And I won�t hesitate at all Whenever you call And I�ll always remember The part of you so tender I�ll be the one to catch your fall Whenever you call
And I will breathe for you each day Comfort you through all the pain Gently kiss your fears away You can turn to me and cry Always understand that I Give you all I am inside
And I won�t ever be too far away to feel you And I won�t hesitate at all Whenever you call
I won�t ever be too far away to feel you And I won�t hesitate at all Whenever you call I�ll always remember The part of you so tender And be the one to catch your fall Whenever you call Whenever you call Whenever you call...

No comments:

Post a Comment