Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thank God I Found You by Mariah Carey

would give up ev'rythingBefore I'd separate myself from youAfter so much sufferingI fin'ly found unvarnished truthI was all by myself for the longest timeSo cold insideAnd the hurt from the heartache would not subsideI felt like dyingUntil you saved my life(Chorus 1:)Thank God I found youI was lost without youMy ev'ry wish and ev'ry dreamSomehow became realityWhen you brought the sunlightCompleted my whole lifeI'm overwhelmed with gratitude'Cause, baby, I'm so thankful I found youI will give you ev'rythingThere's nothing in this world I wouldn't doTo ensure your happinessI cherish ev'ry part of you'Cause, without you beside me, I can't suriveDon't want to tryI'f you're keeping me warm each and ev'ry nightI'll be all right'Cause I need you in my life(Repeat chorus 1)(Bridge:)See, I was so desolateBefore you came to meLooking back, I guessIt shows that we were destined to shineAfter the rain to appreciateThe gift of what we haveAnd I'd go through it all over againTo be able to feel this way(Chorus 2:)Thank God I found youI was lost without youMy ev'ry wish and ev'ry dreamSomehow became realityWhen you brought the sunlightCompleted my whole lifeI'm overwhelmed with gratitudeSweet baby, I'm so thankful I found youThank God I found youI was lost without youI'm overwhelmed with gratitudeMy baby, I'm so thankful I found youI'm overwhelmed with gratitudeMy baby, I'm so thankful I found you
THANK GOD,I saw U here....i dont knw if u will ever knw abt ths,i dnt knw if u r one of those crushes,but ive never dreamt of anyone-U R THE ONE & ONLY...hmmm...if u ever c ths u will realize tht im talking abt u...will u get back to me once u read ths...the day u held my hand for more than it is needed(i dnt knw if it was intentional...it was not surely)but it lingers in my mind often,whn i drive,whn i work out,and i smile to myself,i wud hav photocopied my palm and laminated it to keep that memory always as such...yes,my mind has never deceived me,watever ive thought has happened,i dnt knw if u r free,if u will like me,if atleast u will be my frnd....my voice goes down under whn i get ur call...hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment